For example the seafood law is exactly similar to the Jewish one. The number of rak’at vary depending on which particular prayer is being offered, although after two rak at Tashahhud is recited. Islamic divorce is also more complicated than talaq three times. The midday prayer is called Dhuhr. Also you can perform personal ta7anuneem yourself throughout the day without limits.
3) it says prayer is said in hebrew and aramaic. In fact, the Quran did not say The same can be said about the obligatory charity s amount (20%), the post-divorce payment, the 7 and 40 day mourning periods, the purification process (most of the differences are not obligatory including the Niyya which, although required, is simply confined to the simple intention for doing the action -literally its meaning in Arabic), the coming of age (13/14 or puberty whichever comes earlier), purification for laughing during the prayer (not required), and purification by immersion (a preferred alternative to the sequential method). Thank you for the correction.
If one wants to pray the 3amidho in his own language which he/she understands better than hebrew, then he/she may do so.
4) there are 5 prayers jews perform. 3 on weekdays, sometimes more if one wants to offer more. It is wonderful to see how many similarities there are between the two religions. One says the barocho then washes his hand as many times he wants and feels it has cleaned his hand. Only sing the bathroom, barocho on the moon, and a few other barochoth do you say after the action.
9) coming of age is not necessarily 12 for girls and 13 for boys. Darabbonon a man can only marry 4 and because most men cant give each wife a house and food and money to support them and to fulfill their sexual/hormonal needs. She cannot marry a second husband with the intention to wipe out the three divorces from the first, but must enter it with the intention it is for life. Again, thank you for reaching out to both communities; Ashkanazim are just stringent bout it and dont.
12) pretty sure it is same day burial for jews too. IMO, Elohim is simply Allah (pronounced Alloh ) with plural of respect. Once she is married, her husband is obligated to buy her a second covering on top of a rodheedh called a meetpa7ath.
7) tzom is not proper spelling, it is 9om like in arabic.
8) halocho doesnt say 3 times for washing the hand. In it this doesn t mean that they own it and it doesn t mean that they have to drive all others out of their homes and kill them to earn it. On yom cippur we offer 5. It was only for 1000years. There is a waiting period between each talaq and each time it is said it must be while calm, and not in anger. Isa became Isaus and later on Jesus as we know it today, just like Mattai become Matius and then Mathew or Yakub became Jakob and Jakobus.
To me that all seems like attempt to write down semist names in latin in a heavily influenced by Greek language Muslim say it Alloh subhanahu wa ta ala/ be He glorified in the highest
Isa Ibnu Maryam translated Jesus son of Marry.
Proper halocho says to make the barocho before not after performing the action. Proper halocho says a girl should start covering her hair with a rodheedh when she is of age to go the market by herself, which is about 3 years old. The jazeiro is over. Even though they are allowed to dwell I still do coree3m umeeshta7aweem when i over my prayers. Most people pray the 3amidho in hebrew. That is the 9alaat of the muslims. The hebrew words which are found in the Torah is Alloheem, Alloheinu, Alloah, and Allohei.
2) it says jews prostrate on certain holidays although they used to 3 times a day. One cannot identify Isa and Jesus as a name referring to same person unless they know its context. Women. Therefore al pi rabbonon they made it 4 because that is the most a person can support, even less sometimes.
11) ashkanazim can marry more than 1 wife. Similarities between narrative and descriptive essay. I was going to mention that too. That is not true.
It is when they are mature enough to understand the reasons for mee9woth. First prayer is sha7areeeth then mussof then meen7o then naee3lo then maa3reeb.
5) jews perform 7aj 3 times sometimes more because many yom toveem are said to be 7ajeem uzamaneem.
good job, ha9locho rabo in your actions. 6) it says women cover their hair only when married and that is not true. Has the jamoro says it is a barocho latheeathon. It is really interesting to see the similarities between the two religions. I want to correct something else from this article about the The Holy Land. What we say in aramaic is only praises before and/or after the 3amidho/9alaat. Before the divorce is complete (3 times) a couple can be reunited without any sin on them. A Muslim woman can remarry her first husband after widowhood, or if she has gone through the 3 step divorce with her second husband. In fact, I think this ayah is a bigger sign for them that even though God gave them the right to dwell in this land, it did not exempt anyone else from living in it, nor did God say that they can rule it as they please. Judaism-Islam. com highlights the similarities between Jewish and Muslim traditions, values and religious practice to help increase tolerance between both communities. We strive to conform to the sharia and accepted conventions of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jammah, while also conforming to the halacha of normative orthodox Judaism. Such dialogue can only bring us closer. Salaam/Shalomthere are some mistakes in halocho for the jewish side but i like where this is going.
1) it says Allah swt is found throughout the Torah, however it is not. On shabboth and yom tob we perform 4 and extra can be offered if wanted. Kids usually begin performing/learning the mee9woth at age 7 and begin doing things themselves at around 9 or so.
10) da oraitho a man can marry a million I commend you for your highlighting these. As a Muslim I cannot address the accuracy of the Jewish section, however I can see several errors relating to Islam. It is unfortunate that jews dont follow proper halocho that doesnt mean the halocho changed. Societyif you include Shia Muslims differences become even more trivial For example after giving birth a Muslim woman must wait 40 days before resuming intimate relations. Look in RaMbaM seifar ahavo for what he rights there for proper tafillo.